Welcome to yet-another-dev-blog!
This time, by Peter Thaleikis. I'm a software engineer and marketer from Europe.
If cover topics around PHP (Laravel), modern JS (VueJS, AlpineJS, VanillaJS) to side-projects and specific implementations.
- How I discovered faas and what it changed for me
- Content-Security-Policy (CSP) for Google AdSense
- How to fix "npm ERR cb() never called"
- How to Fix "lookup docker on 192.168.0.1 port 53 no such host."?
- How to install PHP ext-intl in docker on Alpine Linux
- Common Issues using Laravel Websockets with beyondcode/laravel-websockets
- Which license to use for private NPM/node or composer packages
- PHPScraper and Python3 BeautifulSoup in Comparison
- How to Upgrade Your Node Versions on Linux
- Bash/HTML/JS is not a valid Prism.js language for eleventy
- Degoogling Your Analytics With Umami and Forge
- My Personal Rules for Working on Side-Projects
- Laravel: Specified key was too long; max key length is 767 bytes
- How I force myself to work
- 7 Questions You Need to Ask About Your Project Idea
- How to Fix "throw er; // Unhandled 'error' event"?
- How to fix Puppeteer error libX11-xcb.so.1 missing?
- How to generate a Laravel sitemaps dynamically?
- Backing up your Laravel project to Backblaze B2
- What Is an Open Statistics Page?
- How to Insert Jump Anchors on Headings with PugJS